Kyvor has an active presence in countries all over the world, as we aim to be at the forefront of molecular theragnostics. We work towards bringing our technology and care to patients in every corner of the world, as we believe that the war against cancer can be won.
Where is Kyvor Genomics Inc. headquartered?
- Kyvor Genomics is headquartered in Delaware, USA with offices in Chennai, India.
Which geographies does Kyvor Genomics have a presence in?
- Kyvor Genomics has an international distributor network in Sri Lanka, Jordan, East Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria, Israel, Russia, Malaysia, among others.
- Kyvor Genomics subsidiaries are being set us in Marseille, France and Ireland.
Who forms the leadership team of Kyvor Genomics?
- Abilesh M. Gunasekar is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Kyvor Genomics Inc.
- Raajes Parekh is the Chief Business Officer and heads partnerships, strategy, marketing, and sales.
- Sujini P. is the Chief Scientific Officer and heads Kyvor's scientific development and strategy.
What is Kyvor Genomics' mission?
- Kyvor Genomics aims to deliver genomic testing to patients around the world as a weapon to win the war against cancer.
Whom should I contact if I have further queries?
- Kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Abilesh M Gunasekar - Founder & CEO
The Founder & CEO of Kyvor Genomics, Abilesh is a life science entrepreneur (8+ years experience) with keen interest in Personalized medicines, Cancer Genomics, Bio-Sensors, Internet of Living Things and Drug Discovery.
A go-getter and a creative soul wandering to explore new opportunities, Abilesh is a winner of India’s “Top 10 Innovators under 35”. He received his B. Tech Bioinformatics degree from VIT University, Vellore and MS Medical Informatics from University of Manchester, UK.
Sujini P - Chief Scientific Officer
A solution driven high-impact healthcare & management professional with a total experience of 15+years in established and start- up companies in Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals and other domains.
Sujini is the Chief Scientific Officer and is responsible for all Scientific development and research. A member of the Indian Society of Human Genetics (IHSG), she holds a B. Sc. Biochemistry & Food Science Nutrition degree, and an MS in Industrial Biotechnology, Liverpool, UK.
Raaj Parekh - Director & Chief Business Officer
A commerce graduate from a business family with 25 years experience in Strategic Management, Business Development & Financing across various domains, Raaj is the Chief Business Officer.
He spearheads all business related functions of the company, including sales, fundraising and expansion into new geographies. He is an expert in growth hacking and is always looking to form new partnerships. Raaj graduated with a B. Com from Madras University.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get recent updates!